About Me

Chicago, IL, United States
Chef and Certified Bartender. I'm a Foodie with a twist! I like to go to different kitchens and volunteer my time with chefs from all types of backgrounds, with many different flavors. This is one of the key elements that has added to my love of food, and given me a well rounded view of where I am taking my culinary art! Now I am inviting you into my kitchen by giving you different creations I've created and been introduced to. I will also introduce you all to different cocktails, wines and craft beers that I enjoy!

Friday

Good Looking Food


Merquen Spiced Garbonzo Bean Fish Chowder

Scales of Justice Carving

Andouille Sausage, Sauteed Veg & Garlic whipped Potatoes

Chef Julius' Mango Jerk Chicken

Bacon Provalone Cheese Burger w/Caramelized Onions on top of a bed Mixed Greens

Braised Chili Chicken Crustini's topped with an Avocado Mousse

Fruit Display

Homemade Banana Pudding
(my secret weapon)

Oven Fried Chicken (the healthy way)
Fruit Display


Fruit Display

Vegitarian Dish Indian Spiced Rice with Roasted Carrots, Asparagus, Sauteed Onions

Homemade Calzone w/Spanish Seasoned Beef, Garlic Sauteed Spinach, Carrot Puree, & Carmelized Shallots

Fruit Display

Pork Tenderloin w/Rice Pilaf & Fresh Sauteed Spinach

No comments:

Post a Comment