About Me

Chicago, IL, United States
Chef and Certified Bartender. I'm a Foodie with a twist! I like to go to different kitchens and volunteer my time with chefs from all types of backgrounds, with many different flavors. This is one of the key elements that has added to my love of food, and given me a well rounded view of where I am taking my culinary art! Now I am inviting you into my kitchen by giving you different creations I've created and been introduced to. I will also introduce you all to different cocktails, wines and craft beers that I enjoy!

Wednesday

Garlic Oil

A great addition to the food that you cook is the oil you cook it in. I have been making my own garlic oil lately and it just adds that extra flare to the food that I make.

Olive Oil - 1 pint
Garlic - 2 heads (the whole ball of garlic)



You just take a nice grade of olive oil and two heads of  garlic and bring it to a simmer or soft boil. Let it cook for about 30 minutes then turn it off. Let it cool then strain the oil from the garlic and there you have it. DON'T THROW THE GARLIC AWAY. You can use that for anything you like to add garlic to, just mash it up and you are good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment